York - Men's Motorcycle Riding Jeans
FIM812KDM | York
Professionally designed keeping the best possible best protection in mind, our York jeans are made for riding and built to last. This traditional style denim is woven on vintage looms and designed in the USA. It’s a known fact that solid jeans are a must have for every rider. First MFG Co. has designed abrasion resistant jeans for riders that want to look good and feel good but also demand functionality.
- Outer Shell - 88% Cotton, 10% Polyester and 2%Spandex
- Fully lined with 100% Genuine DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber
- Classic five-pocket jeans.
- AA Certified model, under personal protective equipment EPI 89/686 CEE.
- PPE Category II (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Certified in Organism notified 0498 Rico test via Tunes, 9 37010. Italy.
- Mesh lining for ventilation.
- Antique First MFG logo snaps and rivets
- Two regular jeans pockets with a coin pocket on the right side.
- Two standard back pockets.
- Well-crafted armor pockets for knee and hip protection.
- Protector pads for Knee SW264 & Hip SW267 are included.
- CE Approved Level two.
- Boot Grip on the bottom.
Comfortable slightly tapered slim-straight fit
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
Any garment although certified can’t protect 100% of injuries suffered during a fall. Always use the jeans with protection and securely fastened. The Riders must choose the size that fits well to their body and does not bother the rider while riding. The manufacturer is not liable for any injuries or damages resulting from improper use of this product.