Interstate - Men's Motorcycle Riding Jeans
Our brand new Interstate jeans are our safest riding pants yet. These AAA CE-Certified jeans are a force to be reckoned with. Pairing durable Cordura® Denim outer shell and DuPont™ Kevlar® lining with our CE Level 2 armor inserts, they are built to withstand the toughest conditions. It’s a known fact that solid jeans are a must have for every rider. First MFG Co. has designed these abrasion resistant jeans for riders that want to look good and feel good but also demand functionality.
- Outer Shell - 75% Cotton, 13% Polyester 10% Cordura® Nylon and 2% Spandex
- Lining - 52% Polyester and 48% cotton
- Reinforcement - 70% DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber and 30% PE
- Classic five-pocket jeans.
- AAA Certified model, under personal protective equipment EPI 89/686 CEE.
- PPE Category II (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Certified in Organism notified 0498 Rico test via Tunes, 9 37010. Italy.
- Mesh lining for ventilation.
- Antique First MFG logo snaps and rivets
- Two regular jeans pockets with a coin pocket on the right side.
- Two standard back pockets.
- Well-crafted armor pockets for knee and hip protection.
- Protector pads for Knee SW264 & Hip SW267 are included.
- CE Approved Level two.
- Boot Grip on the bottom.
- Comfortable slightly tapered slim-straight fit.
- Heat Resistant.
- Machine washable.