Boulevard - Men's Motorcycle Riding Jeans
Professionally designed with your protection and comfort in mind, our Boulevard riding pants are built to last. This tapered style twill pant was designed and road tested by our in office team here in New York. It’s a known fact that abrasion resistant pants are a must have for every rider. First MFG Co. has designed these lightweight pants for summer riders that want to look good and feel good but also demand functionality. These jeans have two and half percent Lycra for stretchability and comfort.
- Outer Shell - 88% Cotton and 2%Spandex.
- Lining - 52% Polyester and 48% cotton.
- Reinforcement - 60% DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber reinforcement at impact areas and 40% Polyester.
- Classic five-pocket jeans.
- AA Certified model, under personal protective equipment EPI 89/686 CEE.
- PPE Category II (Personal Protective Equipment) certified in Organism.
- CE Certified according to the Standard EN 1621 - 1:2012 / EN 1621 - 2:2014.
- Mesh lining for ventilation.
- Antique First MFG logo snaps and rivets
- Two regular jeans pockets with a coin pocket on the right side.
- Two standard back pockets.
- Well-crafted armor pockets for knee and hip protection.
- Protector pads for Knee SW264 & Hip SW267 are included.
- CE Level 2 Approved Protector pads for Knee SW264 & Hip SW267 are included.
Comfortable slightly tapered slim-straight fit
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
Any garment although certified can’t protect 100% of injuries suffered during a fall. Always use the jeans with protection and securely fastened. The Riders must choose the size that fits well to their body and does not bother the rider while riding. The manufacturer is not liable for any injuries or damages resulting from improper use of this product.